SBI's YONO (You Only Need One) platform is an automated digital banking platform that allows users to access a range of financial and other services, including airline, rail, bus, and taxi tickets, online shopping, and medical bill payments. YONO is a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. On Friday, November 24, 2017, India's finance minister, Arun Jaitley, announced YONO. YONO offers online shopping, travel booking, taxi booking, rail ticket, cinema ticket, online education, and special discounts at retail outlets from over 100 e-commerce companies.
State Bank of India's (SBI) YONO (You Only Need One) is an automated digital banking platform that allows users to access a variety of financial and other services such as airplane, rail, bus, and taxi tickets, online shopping, and medical bill payments. YONO is a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. On Friday, November 24, 2017, India's finance minister, Arun Jaitley, announced YONO. YONO offers online shopping, travel booking, taxi booking, rail ticket, cinema ticket, online education, and special discounts at retail outlets from over 100 e-commerce companies. You can control YONO SBI with only your fingertips thanks to a quick sign-in process.
You may use YONO SBI to book IRCTC tickets, send money via UPI, buy cinema tickets, bank, shop, travel, pay bills, recharge, invest, and more. SBI's latest mobile banking service, YONO SBI, is an extension of the bank's trusted banking experience, which brought India solid digital products such as SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking.
All of your banking and financial needs are met with the YONO SBI App. The YONO SBI App allows you to experience digitally for all of your daily requirements from the convenience of your own home. Download YONO SBI right now to take use of its best-in-class features, which are detailed below.
• India's largest shopping bazaar – Whether it's groceries, gadgets, buying flight/train tickets, or planning your next vacation, YONO SBI has you covered.
• You can do basic banking activities such as checking your balance, placing a fixed deposit, adding a beneficiary, and so on, using the app's easy user interface.
• An instant transfer of up to Rs 10,000 to the newly added beneficiary is available.
• Sign up for the YONO SBI App to meet all of the State Bank's departments (Credit Cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds, and Investments) in one place.
• Get a breakdown of your costs using intelligent spend analysis, which automatically recognises and categorises your transactions.
• Get pre-approved personal loans up to Rs 5 lacs without having to fill out any paperwork.
• With a simple click, get an overdraft against a fixed deposit. Making your dreams come true with regular savings by using the goal-based deposit plan.
• Use the YONO SBI app to request cheque books, ATM cards/debit cards, or emergency assistance to alter ATM PINs, block ATM cards/debit cards.
When you have an account with SBI, use your online banking credentials to sign up and log in to experience the ease YONO SBI offers to your life. If you don't have online banking credentials, you can establish a temporary password using your debit card. You can manage and enjoy the benefits of the YONO SBI App at your fingertips after logging in.
SBI's YONO app is available for download from the Google Play Store for Android phones and the Apple App Store for iOS devices. After downloading, the user may register for the YONO app and begin using it. The registration procedure for the SBI YONO App is as follows:
Log into the SBI YONO app first.
Complete the registration procedure via online banking or by entering the user's account information.
Enter your account information, including your ATM card number and PIN, and then click the 'Submit' button. If the user has chosen internet banking, they must first enter their internet banking username and then their password.
Now grant your permission to use MPIN by accepting the terms and conditions, then continue by clicking 'Next.'
Select an MPIN and enter it. An OTP will be provided to your phone number, which you must input and then click 'Next.'
After successfully registering, the user may now explore and utilize the SBI YONO app.
Please note that existing SBI customers can use their individual SBI online login credentials to register on the app throughout the registration process. Users can utilise MPIN or their user ID for subsequent logins.
Install YONO SBI right now to get the greatest mobile banking and lifestyle service available. Scroll down to learn more about YONO SBI's features.
On your smartphone, open the YONO or YONO lite app and input the 6-digit MPIN you created during the registration procedure.
You may also input your username and password in the relevant areas under the 'User ID' page and then touch the 'Login' link.
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to the app's dashboard, where you may access all of SBI's financial services.
Reference: How to Set Up Two-Step Login in Wise