Do you have an iPhone and want to know how to log in iCloud account there? Here we are to guide you in every step. Keep in mind that your iCloud account is the most personal portal to access the most important features and other functions.
You will be able to access all documents in iCloud Drive and find a lost device with the option "Find my iPhone". Furthermore, you can manage your app purchases and subscriptions as well.
Process of Login to iCloud:
Here we will guide you step by step on how to log in to the iCloud account through the setting app on your iPhone:
First of all, open your iPhone's Settings app. There will be the silver icon that is stylized like a mechanical gear available as pre-installed on all iPhones, and it can't be removed as well. In case you are not sure where you have had arranged the app on your screen, then swipe left to search for it.
Now tap the blue text reading, which shows "Sign in to your iPhone." However, your name and other details and information will appear here if you are already signed in to iCloud.
Now sign in with your Apple ID, in which your username will be an email address.
There will be a blank screen appear with the text "Signing in to iCloud". It would be best if you were patient because the process can take a few minutes.
Enter your iPhone's four-digit passcode when prompted.
Once you get logged in, you will now see your name at the Settings app's top. It is next to a patronizable icon. Tap it on above the words "Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store."
Now you can easily access and edit programs that use iCloud and monitor your storage usage.
Quick Tips to get iCloud login page from an iPhone or iPad:
You should follow the below-mentioned set of tips for quick access to the iCloud login page from your iPhone or iPad:
- You will have to update your device to iPad OS or iOS 13+ to get instant access to Apple's iCloud website. Web browsers can be Safari or any other browsing app like Chrome, Firefox, and so forth.
- iPad OS completely supports desktop sites and applications that include icloud.com. Therefore, you should consider update the iPad OS if possible.
- Try using a third-party browser as well as this site address. However, a beta version of icloud.com that loads this site will take longer than usual to be appeared therefore be patient.
- You should use the Menu Feature Request Desktop Site from your browser of choice and visit the beta site of iCloud.
Log in to iCloud in iPad with iPad OS:
Here are the steps for how to access iCloud.com on your iPad with iPad OS+:
- Open any browser you want.
- Type in URL address icloud.com or beta.icloud.com on an iPad with iPadOS.
- You will be redirected automatically to the full iCloud when you type in icloud.com.
- A popup asks "if you want to sign in with the Apple ID" that you use on your iPad for iPadOS as well as iOS 13+ using the Sign In With Apple feature.
- Tap on "Continue" if you want to log in with that Apple ID and confirm your identity with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.
- Click on the popup to use a Different Apple ID to sign in with another Apple ID.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password if a popup does not appear.
- Now enter the two-factor authentication code if requested because Apple sends the verification codes to one of your registered devices, including Macs.
- In case you didn't receive the code, then tap on the "didn't get a verification code" button.
- Now, choose from the options to resend the code.
- Code will be resentful to one of the phone numbers associated with your Apple ID or other options for folks who don't have access to the last options.
- You may be asked if you want to trust this browser or not if it is your first time to the site on this device and browser.
- Tap on "Trust" (the default) to accept. Once accepted, you will not be asked for a verification code the next time you sign into this site.
- Select "Trust" if it is not your device or is not interested in saving the trust settings.
- Tap "Not Now" if you are not interested in making any trust decision.
- Your Apple ID and the iCloud account have been opened now and providing you access to the same settings and apps as the desktop version of iCloud, including your account settings.
- If you want to sign out, tap your name and choose Sign Out.
It is essential to follow the steps to understand how to create an account in iCloud entirely. The iCloud account will help you to have fun.
See More: How To Sign In To Your Gmail Account?